The perfect baby present and self-purchase for just the right moment in a baby and parent's life.
Introducing Beginning Baby , a new line of novelty board books and gifts from the Chronicle Children's group. Based on over 30 years of distinctive, innovative, bestselling, and award-winning children's publishing, Beginning Baby is the ultimate series for new parents and their children. We've taken our experience as creative professionals, moms, dads, aunts, uncles, siblings, and friends to create a line of books and gifts that we would want to share with the little ones in our lives. Every Beginning Baby book, toy, or game features simple icons to denote which developmental milestones it supports, along with the intended age range. With its distinctive yet accessible art, lovable characters, and educational concepts, Beginning Baby is designed to make growing and learning as easy as playing and dreaming-and will become the must-have gift or self-purchase for every baby's first library. Because a strong beginning sets the groundwork for a bright start!
In 10 Hugs and Kisses, follow all of the adorable characters as they count all the way up to ten by making peace signs, sharing hugs, blowing kisses, and saying goodnight.
- DEVELOPMENTALLY APPROPRIATE: Every book is conceived and written to address milestones in a baby's life, from fine motor skills to shape recognition and emotional awareness.
- A CHARMING WAY TO LEARN TO COUNT: Like Counting Kisses, this counting book teaches very young children how to count to ten and express their affection in many delightful ways.
- CUTE CHARACTERS: Evoking Richard Scarry's classic characters but for much younger readers, these adorable characters-from an artistic llama to a musical elephant and gardener octopus-teach toddler concepts while promoting socialization and community.
- BEAUTIFULLY DESIGNED FOR DISCERNING EYES: Bright, peppy colors and patterns make this series of books attractive for both babies and adults!
- MORE TITLES COMING: Beginning Baby will launch with 3 titles and publish 2-3 titles per season through 2022.