After years of recreating the food of home in New York and London, Mexican chef Edson Diaz-Fuentes has broken down his native cuisine to the basics for the home cook. Presented in sections by time of day, Ciudad de Mexico takes the reader on a whirlwind tour of culinary highlights, from cantina breakfasts and street food, to lunchtime moles and taco truck favourites and sweet treats. But while this book aims to evoke the true spirit of the country, it also functions as a key to unlock any mystery surrounding Mexican ingredients and flavours. With stunning location photography and narratives on Mexican food culture and handy substitution guides, this book is a must-have for the culinary explorer.
In 10 Hugs and Kisses, follow all of the adorable characters as they count all the way up to ten by making peace signs, sharing hugs, blowing kisses, and saying goodnight.
- DEVELOPMENTALLY APPROPRIATE: Every book is conceived and written to address milestones in a baby's life, from fine motor skills to shape recognition and emotional awareness.
- A CHARMING WAY TO LEARN TO COUNT: Like Counting Kisses, this counting book teaches very young children how to count to ten and express their affection in many delightful ways.
- CUTE CHARACTERS: Evoking Richard Scarry's classic characters but for much younger readers, these adorable characters-from an artistic llama to a musical elephant and gardener octopus-teach toddler concepts while promoting socialization and community.
- BEAUTIFULLY DESIGNED FOR DISCERNING EYES: Bright, peppy colors and patterns make this series of books attractive for both babies and adults!
- MORE TITLES COMING: Beginning Baby will launch with 3 titles and publish 2-3 titles per season through 2022.